Sunday 28 February 2010

I'm not a Mtt player and March Goals!

First of all last night i took a break from PLO cash and decided to play some mtt's to see if i could maybe boost my little roll with a decent score, I played both the early doubles ($5 buyin) a $8 180 and the $5 PLO rebuy, safe to say my bankroll didnt improve, i really dont know how full time internet pros play Mtt's it must be soul destroying, hours of work for a suckout to crush you and no money return, it would drive me bonkers! I dont mind them every now and again for a change but living off them or even just playing them as your only poker game is just not my cup of tea. $5 PLO rebuy was just a donkfest and i won't be playing that again ever, the 2 early's i busted out KK into AA, and Ak into AA on a Ak board both near the halfway stage, the $8 i finished 21st (18 paid) whan AK lost to JJ - Oh well i may make Sat night a regular Mtt night just for a change from PLO!

MARCH GOALS - Are basically to keep on with my schedule as its working great, and i'm enjoying my poker more than ever (maybe cos i'm winning!) If i'm still making profit 4 tabling by mid march i will be jumping up another 2 tables and trying to play them succesfully. Main goal for March is to earn Iron Man status - Gold Status should be fairly easy with my schedule, not 100% sure of the benefits but lets give it a go!

Not playing poker today as off to the pub to hopefully watch Villa beat Scum Utd, as a avid Liverpool fan it would certainly be a nice end to a good week (minus Iphone disaster!)


Her pic helped me with a quick wining session so i've superstitiously put up another to help me for March!

No comments:

Post a Comment