Tuesday 23 February 2010

Arrogant Play

So today marked the return of me to the cyber felt, with a actual deposit! Tried to deposit on Stars but found i was still self excluded from the site for another 2 months LOL, thats the end of that idea. Tried Full Tilt and 10 mins into 2 mtt's i was bored stupid, so i've cashed out and jumped to my old faithfull PowerPoker!
Suppose after 4 months away from the game it will take a little while to get used to playing again espcially in such a active game as PLO, but i found my main problem was being far too arrogant, thinking because i used to make steady money at that level, i'd be able to jump back into that mode and profit no matter what starting hands i played, regarding the whole opposition as fish was another big mistake. I need to get back to my old game and spot the fish, more importantly spot the rocks and take things slowly, i can't expect to return and start crushing from the off, its gonna take time to get my game back!
After saying all that i was pretty happy to only finish $20 down for the 2hr session i played this afternoon, espcially as didnt run too hot and all the above poker mentality.

No comments:

Post a Comment