Saturday 27 February 2010

Poker, Pub lunch and Iphone bad beat!

My super hot streak has cooled the last 2 sessions with me only grinding a $10 profit since last post +$20 from my FTP bonus..........guess its still not a loss and i did lose two large pots to a 1 outer and a 3 outer, if they had held it would of been two $80 odd pots each, sigh nevermind!

Today with the wife away in York on a hen night, i decided to take my two girls to a pub lunch (14yr old and a 3yr old.) We decided to walk as it was a pretty nice day for once, meal was decent and not to shabby for £20 for the 3 of us. Did the usual exit strategy when walking by checking if the 3yr old needed the toilet as it was 15 min walk home, she declined and we set off. We get halfway home and then the little one says she needed the toilet.......dam, ok we'll get a wiggle on and be home fast, 500 yrds from house shes really busting, so i pick her up and get my march on, only to get 100 yrds from the house and feel a warm sensation down my right side........f'n great, she's soaked, my rightside of my coat and jeans is dripping piss through! Get home sort her out, change and empty my pockets, luckily wallet was in my left pocket, dont fancy eating my chewy now which was in my right pocket, pull my Iphone out and thats dripping wet also, remove it from case and its fecked, screen totally blank, nothing i can do with it, tried ringing it on house phone it rings and vibrates but screen just totally blank, and when i connect it to the comp , itunes doesnt pick it up - f'n great!!!!! Most of my Biz stuff is on that phone so i'm totally fecked to it either fixes itself or i get a replacement.

Hope its the only bad beat on the day!!!
Not sure on all the tat's but i'm guessing she's likely to be a 11-12yrs old first attempt of cracking one out after watching Transformers 1 or 2!


UPDATE! Megan Fox worked a treat just won 6 buyins in a mad 30 mins, phone still fecked though!!

No comments:

Post a Comment