Saturday 20 February 2010

I'm back!!!!!!!!!!!!!

After several months sorting life shizz out ( house build and working on business to pay for said house build) i'm making my much needed return to the cyber felt.......... i can see all the low level fish quaking already!!!! I've only played twice since my last post and that was around Christmas time, both mtt's both freerolls or free money, and of course i took them both down without a sweat always the case when ur free rolling and no pressure (or in my opinion the sites trying to entice you back!) One was a gold card freeroll on Powerpoker for $400 + change and the other some £11 thingy on Sky poker for £500+ , both times i just withdrew the money as i didnt want the distraction of poker in the busiest time of my life!
So here i am again, starting again with $1000 and most probably going to hit the low stakes plo on Powerpoker, and also a few mtts!


As i fore warning to all the low level PLO fish on PowerPoker - I'm Back and i run the town!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment