Friday 26 February 2010

Is this how all the Internet Phenomenoms started?

Super hot streak continues on Full Tilt, i cant put a foot wrong and i'm convinced i'm playing the best PLO in my life, also having a massive luck streak too. New schedule is working great, the 2 hour sessions keep me alert the whole time and i'm guessing its another major factor why i'm doing well above expectations. last nights 2 hour session did get extended to around 5hrs only cos i had the most massive cod head on 2 of my 4 tables and he was determined to donate to me with trash. So 2 days ago i started on FTP with my $1k roll and now after the most amazing heater i'm sat on $2,011 after this afternoon session made it 6 sessions in a row where i have scored more than 4 buyins (long may it continue.) I used to think Powerpoker had the biggest fish on the plo tables but now i'm sure FTP has a huge ocean of cod heads ready to donate to me! I'm wondering if this is how the internet phenomenoms (feck know's if this is spelt right!) started and will i be playing Ivey on his tables in a few months time (lol as if!) Who cares really aslong as i'm winning, not neglecting family or business, and most importantly playing with money i can afford to lose. I wont be jumping upto to PLO50 until i have hit $4k bankroll - also working my way through a nice $400 bonus of them fine guys at FTP, the best site in the whole wide poker world (should keep my streak going a little longer with that arse kiss!)

I'm a totally suspicious guy so i'll keep adding a hot celeb i'd love to rump, on the end of my posts to also prolong the winning run!

Aye Curumba i've never seen any Spanish chicks like this in Benidorm!!!!


2 comments:

  1. Thats a cracking effort in building your roll mate. I might have to pass you mine for a week :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL great blog mate and nice BRM skillz too.

    I'll link you up and gl!

    ReplyDelete