Thursday 25 February 2010

Ran Golden!!!!

First session of my new schedule i'm trialing for 1 month on Tilt and i ran golden, everything i did resulted in me earning $$$$$'s, i couldn't do anything wrong, when i was ahead i stayed ahead, when i chased i always caught my outs, when i was miles in front or had the stone called nuts i was reraised all in. Poker is sweet when you run that good, its quickly wipes all the bad variance away in a flash, but i'm sure when it turns again, you'll all be reading a whining post! In my 2 hour session i walked away with a 12 buyin upswing for a nice $300 at PLO25 4 tabling, didnt think i played that well to be honest but with my luck i didnt really need to. Have to say Tilt hosts a mighty wild PLO game even at my low fishy level, 2 pair is the nuts to 80% of the fish espcially the mad Russians. A nice start to my trial and hopefully i'll continue running hot........speaking of hot, found this old pic..........sweet!!!!

2 comments:

  1. i love her...

    Nice results, you rplaying rush PLO?

    ReplyDelete
  2. No was just the standard tables, tried a little earlier this evening, prefer to play the same people for a while and get a read on what kind of player they are and what moves they make, dont see the real point of moving tables everyhand apart from helping ur monthly rakeback!

    ReplyDelete