Wednesday 24 February 2010

Lol here we go again!
No i havent gone busto already (not even i am that bad!)
After just 2 days back on Powerpoker the games and action is just not there, even though i've made around $90 in short sessions the waiting of games is slow and annoying, and also they have removed my mian deposit methood from the site (long story, but i use Ukash to deposit my poker funds) so to get my full roll on to Power would mean a lot of hassle or paying neteller 6.5% to convert my Ukash vouchers which is obviously a no go!
So heres my new plan and schedule (lol i change so often)
Trial run of 1 month on Full Tilt, playing 10/25c PLO 3/4 tables at a time.
2 hours in the morning before work
2 hours after work
2 hours before bed.

As said above 1 month trial - Wish me luck!!

3 comments:

  1. Okay then. Good luck. Just deleted and re-added you to my blog and it appears to have done the trick.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yikes some heavy schedule around work (unless you work 4 hour days or something, then it's not so bad!)

    gl

    ReplyDelete
  3. Run my own biz John, so dont normally start till 10am ish and always finished by 3ish at the latest, run it from home so always distracted by poker, hopefully this schedule will help

    ReplyDelete