Wednesday 19 May 2010

The run continues.........feel like quitting!

Hate runs and in fact poker when its like this, pretty much pointless, was at one point close to quitting again for another few months, till i checked HEM and reaffirmed to myself i can win and the hands i was losing with i was getting my money in good! I can't beat the euro donks just not the software at the minute, got to keep focus and keep battling. Volume wise i've surpassed last weeks hands easily and may even double it if i keep on grinding, its just a shame i can't repeat last weeks winnings, as the cash would be handy! Not sure what to spend my whopping $14 profit on this week, maybe a paper, some bread and milk............what a balla lifestyle!

1 comment:

  1. Stumbled upon this blog through a friend and have to say that it's fantastic. Have read through a number of posts over the past 30 mins and it's made my day! Hope things pick up :-)

    ReplyDelete