Wednesday 12 May 2010

Holdem Manager

Whilst i have been waiting for my 48hrs to pass so i can withdraw my roll from Red Star, i decided to take a look at a few sites and tools that may help my game. I looked at various training sites like Cardrunners and Leggo, and i found most video's for PLO were directed at stakes far higher than the ones i play, and i don't see how their hand analysis would help me against the euro spews at the low grunt level i play, so i don't see any point purchasing a training package, then i took a look at Holdem Manager and downloaded the 15 day trial, after a while updating my old computer with Microsoft service packages etc, i finally got it to work, and after another incredibly long time downloading hands into it i finally got some data, and its nice to see i'm actually a winning player on Ongame, and its encouraged me to redeposit on there and atleast complete this month 100k rake race (+$8k race from rakeback provider.) As pointed out by Yorkshire Pud on my last post comments, yes the software ain't great (got kind of used to it) and yes its definitely full of Euro tards, but thats what i want, and the quality of player makes up for the lack of rakeback, and the juicy games keep it more interesting than playing $1-2 average pots of other sites. I feel PLO25 on Ongame plays like very weak PLO50 on others and the $10+ pots are the norm, i can earn a decent sum without having to have the PLO50 bankroll ........if that makes sense? Anyway heres my graphs from Ongame :-


No comments:

Post a Comment