Monday 10 May 2010

Operation Break Even - COMPLETE

My time on Betsafe has come to end, with me succesfully completing Operation Break Even, and actually surpassing it by $240. So i have cashed out my $2240 roll and have it safely sat in Neteller and will be moving it to Cake network and trying to complete another deposit bonus. I eventually got quite used to the crazy fish on Ongame and i'm hoping i'll be able to adapt back to how the Cake players play, who knows one day i may return to playing on Ongame, but at the minute the rakeback is pretty low on there, basically a third of what i can achieve on Cake. I haven't topped up my bankroll and i'm looking to make my $2k deposit on Cake grow to a decent figure and remove some winnings every now and again. Hope i run good!
Betsafe Results:-
22/4/10 Deposit $450
10/5/10 Withdrawn $2240
Profits : $1790

No comments:

Post a Comment