Tuesday 11 May 2010

Plan foiled!

Well i removed my roll from Betsafe and deposited on Red Star Poker, only to receive a email this morning saying because i have a rakeback account on Powerpoker i can't have one on Red Star........lol dam. One thing i did notice last night playing Cake again is how tight the games are at PLO20 you've got average pots on $1-2 when the average on Ongame is $4-6 at PLO25 sometimes higher, i may just stick to Ongame with my roll and grind the low stuff with 80+ buyins. I now have to wait another 30 hours before i can remove my roll from Red Star and deposit elsewhere! Boring post as always but there you go!

2 comments:

  1. The problem is the ongame software sucks a fat one and is full of aggro Euro-tards!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello,

    I have something interesting for you. Write me to info@mallorcapokertour.com

    Regards,
    Carlos

    ReplyDelete