Wednesday 5 May 2010

She worked last time...................


Me being a superstitious twat like i am, have posted another pic of my fav babe Kim Kardashian again hoping she will give me a little mini heater like last time............i friggin need it!
May so far has been as horrible as April, today espcially when the cards did me over big time, continually getting it in good (espcially pre) and losing to two outers, if variance held i'd be flying this month, i dont mind the dumb scandi's thinking that the likes of QQj2 or KK93 rainbow is good against my AAK10 and AAQJ double suits pre espcially when i repopped their repop but when they are dominated it pisses me off when they hit the trips, this has happened like 12 times so far this month and i've had my AA hands hold twice...........work them maths out for running bad!
Heres my sessions so far this month:-
1/5/10 - 1.5 hours - +$12
2/5/10 - 1 hour - +$4
4/5/10 - 6.5 hours - +$29
and this mornings 1.5 hours for a loss of $48
As for the Wsop ME freeroll i played that i qualified through via Betsafe's top 300 rakers, sadly my AJ SB shove against a continual raiser in the BB was no good against his monster A9 when he flopped trips! and i went in 54th position with 30 paid.
I need a good session to restore my confidence, GL at the tables unless your playing me!

No comments:

Post a Comment