Tuesday 18 May 2010

More volume but struggling!


Well i've increased my volume and have done two thirds of what i managed all last week but the results have been woefull, variance is really against me. Started off the week dropping 4 buyins and have been struggling to make them back ever since, finally breaking into profit in a hit and run shot at PLO200 when sat in half stacked, and doubled up after maybe 30 or 40 hands when i hit a set of 7's and didnt belive the aggro push with 4 clubs on the board, Euro donk had absolute air as expected. At my normal level of PLO25 i'm really struggling big time, as i said its variance that is killing me, and i know i can beat the level easily, just need some hands to hold and i'll take down a decent session soon. Euro donks with their 2 pair etc are the fools that are killing me, they just won't let go, and always seem to get there. After each session i've been studying my hands were i've lost big and apart from a few spews i've done very little wrong, liking HEM alot and i believe the $140 outlay is worth it for the end of session analysis, also good to track that i am a actual winner at the level i play, keeps me motivated and mentally strong!
Another Hitler parody takien from 2+2

No comments:

Post a Comment