Sunday 18 October 2009

Weekly Round up!

Here's the round up of how my week has gone pokerwise etc etc!

Target of 15 buyins profit at PLO20 a week was crushed in fine style when i hit my weekly target in a day two days in a row right at the start, since that heater i've been treading water for the last 5 days and managed to grind out a $640 profit over the week, still got a session tonight to play but barring a disaster the 15 buyin target has been met in fine style and i'm pleased! Quite happy how i controlled myself tilt wise when the break even sessions were running bad, not once did i jump up to a higher limit to try rescue the night, just kept plodding away and iron out the variance! Was a few shouts at the monitor and verbal berates in the chat box, but i'm slowly learning to control myself! Poker was good this week!
Also received $10 from Betfair yesterday tempting me back to their site, but i stuck the £6 on the online roulette, choosing my fav N0.23 and its 4 corners for a one time only spin, lol of course it came in giving me a £72 win which has been removed to Neteller - sorry Betfair won't or can't put up with that horrible poker software, but please keep sending me free money to place on 23 whenever you like!

Next week i'll be taking shots at PLO50 as i'm now rolled with 80 buyins for that level, but will be breaking into it slowly, and the $300 profit target remains!

Also going to try increase the healthy living and exercise, LOL think it may be easier to win at PLO50!

No comments:

Post a Comment