Monday 12 October 2009

Nothing much to write about!

Pointless post really but here goes, i've stopped my staking deal with the Swedish fish after a little over 5 days playing, wasn't particularly enjoying playing with someone elses money, even though i made around $1700 profit, the fish thanked me for at least giving it a try and he let me keep $700 of the profit instead of my 30%, so i've continued at low stakes stuff 10c/20c with the odd 25c/50c thrown in, running well and more importantly on top of my game, probably the best i've ever played PLO, guess it would take a while to get back into it, after a year out of the loop. Bankroll now stands at $3.7k, after not even two months back into it, not bad in my eyes, going to start taking any profits out of the roll now to help pay for Xmas, house build etc...........currently 70 buyins for PLO50 or 185 for PLO20, dont think i'll need to redeposit again, will start adding profits back to roll after Xmas is over and see if i can get playing PLO50 regularly and take shots at PLO100. Should be a decent lump in RB this month, currently aiming for 15 buyins a week profit at PLO20 + RB/Bonus should be nice if i can maintain...........rambling now, gl to all unless your on my table!

No comments:

Post a Comment