Sunday 4 October 2009

Small Brag

Yesterday afternoon i made $120 playing 10c/20c and was playing well, decided to use the $120 for a spin up, ignoring BRM, but once i felt out of my depth i'd go back to my usual stakes, after 3 hours of spinning up playing first $1/2, $2/4 then $5/10 one table at a time and without using anything apart from the $120 i finished on the $5/10 with $1900, peaked at close to $3k but lost a monster when trip queens rivered the house only to give my opponent quads Jacks - luckily enough he wasnt one of the monster stacks that would of busted me with such a sick beat! 2 hands later i quickly decided to run once the table started getting stupidly wild making me feel out of my depth, so with the $1900 profit +$140 in rb and bonuses it was a incredible day for my little bankroll. I shipped the whole $1900 out of the site, into neteller till i decide what i'm going to do with it, the options being :-
1) Have seperate roll for plo (PowerPoker) and Sng's/Mtts (Full Tilt)
2) Move up to permantly play 25c/50c PLO with 60 buyins
3) Cash out the profits and enjoy!!!!!!!
4) Or take up the offer below

Also whilst playing the $1/2 table a PLO reg offered to stake me for 50c/$1 PLO as he believed i played a solid game, the offer being to stake me 20 buyins ($2k) split profits 70/30 in his favour if any and i keep rb+bonuses, if i was successfull with the 20 buyins for one month he'd bankroll me a full 80 buyins and carry on the same split, and go from there...........still considering it, he's going to coach me at my usual stakes for this upcoming week to see if i have any leaks and then i can decide if to go ahead or not! Apparently the Swedish fish is a reg at $1/2 and above and believes the standard is easier at the $1/2 $2/4 level than it is at under $1 and i kind of agree! A quick calculation on rakeback if i play the same hours as i do now i'll be looking at $2k a month RB, so even if i break even with his 20 buyins i'll still make $2k without risking any of my own money!!! Is this a reasonable deal........i wouldn't have a clue?????

No comments:

Post a Comment