Wednesday 14 October 2009

Typical

I write a post saying how great things are, then of course i've cursed myself and have had the session from hell! Should of just kept my mouth shut. Ran into my one a week sicko hand when i flop full house to yet again lose to a rivered str flush........surprising how many of them i run into and its normally about this time of week! Few other beats to ass clowns who call AAKQds reraise with K368 rainbow and of course win a monster on a board of KK3! Played a satty into the 10k gtd (6 get entry) down to 8 players and i'm 2nd in chips, of course some clown thinks its worth calling 140k pre with KJ against my AQ, same fool knocks me out a few hands later calling my stack with 9,3 off to crush my AK! Life is shit and never will be BALLA!

No comments:

Post a Comment