Wednesday 14 October 2009

Happy Days

Life is good at the minute, things are going well on the cyber felt, my BR hit $4k last night, and with a lump of RB at the end of the month i could hit the heady hights of $5k. Still grinding PLO20 but it so god dam profitable i'm loving it, i could move up and do play the odd PLO50 table but i actually make more at the lower level right now. I'm currently staying at parents house full time now, i think this is helping my game alot and i have a little routine which is working well. Also nice to be playing on a PC again and not a lappy, wife and little one still at her in laws, but still see both a plenty and nice to have a break from a crowded house! Lifes pretty 'balla' at parents 3/4 mill £ house, home gym, jacuzzi bath, steam room, tv in bathroom, life is good, and i'm feeling good, in between poker games i'm hitting the treadmill, rowing machine, then the steam room followed by long soak in bath watching sky sports! Shame its going to end in 2 weeks time, gonna have to make the new build like it, the little routine has defo helped me takes the beats and keep my composure on the felt! Still aiming for 15 buyin profit at plo20 a week, actually hit that target in one day yesterday, which was nice! Just ordered a timber frame chalet (large strong well built shed) thats going to be my poker den once the house is finished, nice desk, multi screen system, plasma tv, and enough room left over for treadmill and row machine, peace and quiet away from the house and family BALLA! One day i'd love to be able to live of poker and have the business in the background making sure theres some income coming in no matter how i run, i think the lifestyle would suit me and family down to the ground, need to move up the limits!

1 comment:

  1. Nice m8, keep it up. I'm for myself i'm also having the goo dlife at the moment , but i don't play as much poker as i should because i don't want the bad beats to spoil my day lol.

    ReplyDelete