Thursday 8 October 2009

Staked!


So i've took that staking deal for 50c/$1 PLO on cake, i removed all my own roll back to neteller and have a nice $3.5k sat in there (not bad since only returning with $1k over a month ago) not sure what i'm going to do with it right now, will just see how the staking goes!
I played my first session with the swedish fish's money (good job he dont know i have a blog and calling him a fish) he railed me for about 90% of it whilst also playing some higher stakes himself, i thought it was going to go tits up asfter 3 hands in, i'm dealt KKds and flat two raises before me, both i was told where aggro players, didnt have any notes myself, anyway the flop comes a lovely 2,2,K i check it and one aggro shoves his remaining stack of $70 in, other guy folds, and i love it when he flips his Aces giving the unlucky fool 2 outs, turn Ace FML, reload time. After that hand i basically go on a heater on 3 tables at a time and i finish up around 5hrs later with 12 buyins up, basically i jumped tables once i hit $400, so i earned my backer a nice $800 and myself $400 and around $70 in rb and bonuses for the session. The fish's remarks of how the standard of play at 50c/$1 was spot on, saying 75% of them are complete donks, and it was nice to get a little flying start, were going to revaluate after a week, but i'm 80% certain i can turn a profit at this level. Lets hope it continues, even if i crash and burn i'll still making a nice lump of cash from RB+bonuses if i grind it a whole month!

No comments:

Post a Comment