Tuesday 6 October 2009

2m2mm, PLO and still undecided!

Currently were in the middle of building a house and the family is staying with the 'in-laws' which at times is hard and means i'm using my old lappy on a 3g dongle to surf and play pokes, but the 'olds' have disappeared to the good ol' USA for a month leaving me a free reign of their house, and i have my desk pc set up in one of their spare rooms, last night i decided to crash at theirs leaving the family behind with my wifes 'olds' .........boy was it peacefull, no wife, no 3 yr old, and playing on a pc with sound (lappy's sound died over a year ago!)

Spent the majority of the night watching 2M2MM on poker tube, lol loved it what a insight to a 'balla' lifestyle of a high earning net poker player, really enjoyed it big time, and i guess it helped me to realise that its not all rosey for the latest 'big thing' in internet poker. I would love to get somewhere near to them guys one day, lol i'd love to be able just to grind a living out of poker nevermind get near them! I guess age and family will prevent me from doing so! Excellent show though hopefully catch i'm guessing the last episode soon!

Plo - Continued at my current stakes (as yet still undecided what to do with spin up winnings, or staking offer) Still playing solidly, made 8 buyins and was nice to sit at a proper PC with a mouse and large screen, not just a old lappy that toasts your gonads as you play! The staking offer is still on the table and i railed my potential backer playing a sick session on 2/4, 5/10 and basically wipe the floor with nearly everyone who crossed him, he was 8 tabling on FTP and also 4 tabling on Power, lol guess he makes more in RB than i'd make in a year of actual winnings, ONE DAY, ONE DAY! Lots of peeps i've spoke too said the staking deal is good for me, and i should snap his hand off, not sure though, but it may be a quicker way of getting to the level i want to play at, who knows i may yet make the next series of 2M2MM if i go on a massive heater!

1 comment:

  1. Hi m8 , i think if you want to play higher stakes you have to ban the concept " money " out of your head. I play small stakes too and i win small, but i know for myself if i'd play higher i would have problems with the figures. Although i mean 1K or 2K is peanuts to me, aside from pokerbankroll that is.

    Can you link my blog ?

    Good luck.

    ReplyDelete