Friday 9 April 2010

Sorting my game out!

Since i have reset my bankroll and starting again at the bottom (probably the only level i can beat) i've ran ok, since my last post i've grinded out $244 at PLO25, been trying to keep to a set schedule, but for some reason my business has really took off lately and i find myself more and more busy with that, shouldn't complain in todays climate, better to have a steady income and win some poker cash on the side, than trying to grind out a living. Played two, 2 hour sessions today making $77 for the day, this included being stone cold even in tonights session, would of been up but for one bad beat, but i kept my game together, and have actually adapted it to suit the players i'm trying to beat. I've returned to Betsafe to complete the bonus (i chop and change so much) and to also prove to myslelf that i can beat the utter euro donks on there! Changed my game a little in the following ways to beat the nutters:-
Pot Control
Playing position far more
Limping with Premium hands rather than firing, then blasting the raiser pre, enabling to get 60% of my stack in pre, thus making it a easier decision to commit on a flop.

Seems to be working quite good, or maybe just variance swept back in my direction again after a horrible week last week! Also playing Bodog to try and take 1st place in a very juicy but quiet rake race, hopefully i'll bink the top payout of $1k!

No comments:

Post a Comment