Wednesday 21 April 2010

Car crash, train wreck call it what you want!

After a amazing month last month, i find myself dead and buried this one, 5k last month in winnings and rakeback and now down to less than half my original roll, $450 and change! I've ran like crap this month basicaly scrapping even or little profit and last night i ran like Jade Goody in the London marathon! The river constantly bit me on the arse, friggin sickening and its left wondering if i have a poker future, i wont worry you with the bad beats or anything, lets just say some were pretty sick, but i'm safe in the knowledge i was getting my money in when in front, apart one hand where i monkey tilt spewed my Q flush when i knew the guy had Ace high flush. So the highs of last month are quickly eaten up by the massive lows of this month, where do i go from here?

TIME TO REFLECT:- Its been a few hours since the original post, and now i have had time to simmer or cool down, i dont think i could of done very little to change my massive downswing, surely i want the donks to put their money in bad? I've gone through a few crucial hands and i dont think i've done much wrong, i'm just going to put it down to bad and very unlucky variance! I've blocked myself from playing another poker site for 7 days, and will probably take the rest of the month off, hopefully rake race money will clear most of my losses, and i may top back up from last month winnings to around the $1500 mark and just grind PLO20 from now on, a level where i feel i have a advantage, and where with $1500 i will be comfortably rolled (most of last nights losses came from PLO50 and above!) If it wasn't for playing higher i'd be up $90 today.........maybe thats the level (or more importantly the level of my bankroll) where i'm the most comfortable!

GL to all, see you all in May!
QUESTION:- Isn't it weird 85% of the blogs of the players i follow are having a nightmare April? I can feel a massive change for May!

No comments:

Post a Comment