Thursday 1 April 2010

March Review and April Goals!

Well heres my review for March's play (may aswell include the few days of Feb i played)

I've solely concentrated on PLO cash, i think its my best way of making money at poker, it fits in to my schedule, its keeps me motivated, and i believe i can win at it at any stakes under $2/4.

I've played alot of it on Powerpoker, some on Full Tilt and recently bonus whoring on Betsafe(Ongame) and i've been a winner on all the sites i've played. I have real hot patches, some dodgy break even sessions and some super hot tilt spin ups were i have won big.

Starting roll : $1000
Profit per site
Full Tilt : $1011
Powerpoker : $2976
Betsafe : $495

Rakeback + Bonuses : $784

Total Profit : $5266 (including 8 days from Feb)

So basically i've crushed low stakes PLO and i will continue to grind the low stakes again in April, i'm removing $1266 from my roll to spend on the family, whats the point of putting in the grind and getting nothing to show for it, also means if i go busto i havent lost anything since i only started with $1k, so theres no playing with scared money.

So April begins with $5k roll and i'll continue to clear my bonus on Betsafe ($500) then jump to another skin and repeat, should be able to clear the two bonuses by end of April giving me $1k for nothing, hopefully i can at least break even. I have $250 heading my way from Powerpoker race, should of been more but i stopped playing PP for the last 5 days, i should make Betsafe race leaderboard for a similar bonus in April, if i'm somewhere near the top i may see the whole of April out on Betsafe and go for a decent race bonus, but we'll see.
I will be staying away from the big sites as i see no advantage of playing them at all, to many sharks on both Stars and Tilt even at the low levels i play. prefer to catch the weaker players who are experimenting/ playing on tilt/ or just plain bad on the smaller sites, plus the bonuses and rakeback are far greater, shame some of the software/support lets them down, but i'm BR building and i need all the extra $'s i can get! I cant see me having another month like March, it would be nice, but i doubt it, but i'm looking to have a $10k roll at least by the end of the year!

GL at the tables in April! Loved this guy when i first started playing years ago!


No comments:

Post a Comment