Friday 16 April 2010

Sorted!

Since my last post i've pretty much sorted my poker life out, i've deleted and closed my account at Stars completely, so theres no going back there, i've moved my whole roll to one site and i'm determined to carry on playing till i hit my $2k roll goal, then i'll be rolled enough to play the limits i want and take home a wage from any profits.

The site i've chosen was not one of the 3 i listed in my last post, i opted for Littlewoods due to the weak fish but for some reason they have decided to close my poker account and not let me open a new one or reinstate my old one, weird but its there loss. So instead i opted for Everest Poker, basically i was looking for a non rakeback site with weak fish, where i'd be able to dominate the games against far less skilled players. I think i choose right as i've binked a tidy score playing PLO25 and 50 against some complete gutter fish! Today winnings has seen me double this weeks winnings in 2 sessions, which is obviously running hot, but i basically stayed patient and waited for the fish to make the mistakes, generally most of my money came from flush over flushes and higher straights over lower, the less skilled somehow can't seem to find a fold, which is ofcourse nice! I'll continue the grind until i'm rolled enough to skim profits off and maybe move back to a rakeback paying site, but for now my home is Everest!

No comments:

Post a Comment