Thursday 8 April 2010

All my winnings are gone!

All last month's profits have been removed from Neteller and safely tucked into my bank account and are going to be spent on a nice little family holiday and baby gear for our arrival in October. The reason i have done this, is that i need to refocus, play sensibly, play correctly and take poker step by step, one amazing month doesn't make me the world's greatest! So the $1000 man is back, yes thats my roll, and hopefully i'll be able to increase it, by taking advantages of rake races, rakeback and hopefully some winnings starting at PLO20 again! I need to keep my old schedule from a few weeks back and not go overboard, need to keep fresh and play how i was a few weeks back. Last month is totally forgotten its time to get back to ABC poker and do it right! No high expectations, no dreams of grinding with the big boys as soon as possible, just enjoy and hopefully do ok and make a steady profit!

Bankroll: $1000
April Targets: Be in Profit from actual playing, $400 in rakeback and rakerace payouts.

No comments:

Post a Comment