Tuesday 13 April 2010

No real desire to play!

For some unknown reason i have no real urge to sit at a poker table, have probably played about 3 hours total this week, for a profit of $69, pretty pathetic really as i am missing out on rakeback, rake race points which basically equals free and easy money. Business has been real busy of late, and i find my time being took up alot by that, which is ofcourse a good thing, but even when i have spare time at night, i prefer to waste it reading blogs, facebook and stuff. Maybe a change of game might motivate me, problem is i'm average at any other poker form, and find no joy sitting in a mtt to bust close to the money! I type this words with dread as i am considering depositing on Stars and playing some PLO mtt's, the site hates me, but thanks to reading Custo's blog i now know i can ban myself from cash games! Maybe a night of plo donking in a mtt might encourage me to get back to the grind in the spare time i have! At one point last night i even considered re entering the world of Warcraft and killing a few things, then i came to my senses and realised a 36 yr old running around as a Elf is a little sad, espcially when everyone else playing is under 21 years of age and spend like 20 hours a day mastering the dam game!

Oh what to do, what to do!

No comments:

Post a Comment