Wednesday 30 September 2009

This is the plan!

A full month of DoN Sng's $10+50c buy ins, aiming to play 100 a week at least, aiming to win 60/100 clearing me a $190 profit a week, i think this is pretty achievable, i have 100 buyins for this experiment, and with them being less volatile and swingy i dont think i'll go broke playing them, looking to play 5 at a time,a couple of hours a night, so thats the plan!!!!

Read a lot of posts on P5 and 2+2 on them, and i think there the best version of poker for me to actually start bankroll building, are they the most interesting - NO, but i really need to concentrate on building my roll, and playing a swingy game of PLO even at low stakes is a struggle even playing 50 buyins. I'm guessing there's peeps who play DoN's full time but alot higher stakes for a living so if my projections/targets are right $190 a week profit is ok for me! If i find i can achieve the 60/100 wins a week i may even not bother adding to the bankroll and just take the $190 a week as a side income!

2 comments:

  1. Good plan imo. Can't knock what I'm doing myself. I've been playing the $10 games at Titan but the rake is $1, compensated by the fact that they have a very nice fpp to cash conversion offer, their form of rb. I'm aiming to play 2200/month over the next couple of months, i've done around 600 for $500 and I'm still learning heaps so hoping to increase the roi.

    I'm going to ask a favour, if you do hear from anyone that does grind these profesionally, send them to my blog, i'd love to hear from them aswell, will of course do the same for you.

    GL, stay focused, it can easily be done.

    ReplyDelete