Friday 25 September 2009

Downety Uppity!

Today looked like it wasn't going to be a good idea to take the day off work to play the cyber felt, after really being on the bad side of variance at 10c/20c and 25c/50c i was looking at a day with a $140 loss, so decided to sit on a high table and try recover some losses in true tilting/spin up style, so i find myself on a $1/2 table with $40, first hand in the BB and its limped to me with 99,2,3 lol uber junk, the flop comes 99AK lol lovely, even better the SB pumps in a pot bet, meaning i can shove nearly all my stack in, which i do, i sit there patiently waiting for the $560 stacked guy to reraise forcing me to put my last $4's in, i wait and wait, keep waiting, check msn messenger i'm still connected, check lobby, still working, NO THE TABLES FROZE, frantically sit there in bewilderment, suddenly the screen unlocks and i see the pot being pushed to my opponent - NO I TIMED OUT AND DIDNT CALL HIS RERAISE! I mutter absolute crazy shit in the chat, and my opponent says he also timed out just after reraising me all in FML INDEED! Lol now i'm really on tilt i reload this time to the max, i'm ready for war, i can visibly see the end of my poker days and my roll disappearing on this table, as i'm sat there waiting a decent hand i fire off a email to support basically telling them they are C**TS, and that i'm gonna leave there site! The table pops back up showing me a hand of AKQJ double suited - this is the moment its shit or bust, i limp in looking for one of the blinds or button to pot it up, NO its limped round and all 5 villains peel of a flop, AJ2 rainbow - not bad i suppose, its checked to me so i pot it, one villain calls, little stack playing $40+ shoves over the top - ok its worth a call i may have the best hand and if not i have outs, so i flat, call, other villain suddenly pumps in a repot of $90 WTF? has he a monster? The little red tilt devil on my shoulder says call, the little white 'Play safe' Angel says fold, take your losses from here and get away from the computer! The devil wins and i flat, its a blank card for me, so i check, the villain pops the rest of his stack in, now i'm pot committed so shove my remaining $98 in, the small stack has QQxx (lol) the repotting crazy guy playing massive stack has Q,10 xx for a gutshot .......A F'N GUTSHOT LOL, the rivers a blank, and quickly browsing hands to see i aint been sucked out on, only to see the $315 pot be shipped my way.........i quickly get up and leave in true spin up style, check my balance up $110 for the day, get a reply from support at the same time, saying out of good gesture they have refunded me my bet when the screen froze .......LOL up +$147 for the day and back way over my original $1k i started with a couple of weeks ago..........should listen to the little red devil more often!

No comments:

Post a Comment