Wednesday 23 September 2009

I CANT MULTI TABLE!!!!


So its took me a week to realise why i was losing so much at low stakes plo against pathetic opponents playing like complete donks I CAN'T MULTI TABLE to save my life, lol it wasn't even like i was playing 28 tables or something crazy it was only 4, yet still i was missing so much info it was unreal, i've stopped 4 tabling now (in stupid min size windows) and play either 2 6seaters or 1 6 seater and 2 9 seaters, but defo no more than 3 at the max, also opened them right up so their overlapping and it seems to be paying off, recovered $220 back from my $400 losses in a little of 12 hours. Also tightened up a little and trying to control the pot, instead of just blasting every pot i'm in front with - this was the same style i used on Littlewoods and it seems to work a little better against the 2 pair brigade! Rakebacks gonna suffer but whats the point of rakeback if you don't make any profit!

No comments:

Post a Comment