Monday 14 September 2009

Change of direction!

After reviewing my games, play and general poker mental state, after decided to switch direction with my $1k roll, so forget my previous goals because theres no way i'll be able to achieve these in new pattern of play. I've removed my entire roll from Full tilt and switched back over to Littlewoods, mainly because Mtt's and sng's aren't really my main game of choice, sitting there for a few hours a night to bust out on the bubble or for a low payout seems like a pretty much waste of time for me, espcially if i only have a window of maybe 4-5hrs to play every night. So the new plan is to play 12c/25c PLO with my entire roll so roughly 40 buyins, with Littlewoods being a lot smaller site it will be easier to find the fish and hopefully make some money, i have a pretty decent record of making cash on Littlewoods (Turned £71 into £3k last year playing the same stakes - which paid for a nice holiday!) and the standard is absolutely shocking and only one or two sharks patrolling the low limts. So the aim is to double my roll and then move up to 25/50c for a bit to see how i run, i've played that level a few times and basically still full of donks!

Also going to try satty into some of the larger challenge mtts like the 25k gtd Monday, and 50k gtd Friday/Saturday and try make some cash mtt wise aswell! Generally feel happy to be back at a site and level i know i can beat, just got to control my anger when the bad runs come and i'll be fine, fingers crossed!

No comments:

Post a Comment