Wednesday 9 September 2009

Getting ready for the Off!

Tomorrow is the return to the cyber felt, and i guess i cant wait, spent a hour or so tonight after work, working out what mtt's i can squeeze in each night, theres quite a few little ones i can play 8pm onwards and be finished before daft o'clock in the morning, will see how i fare tomorrow night timewise, but i guess the main play is going to be 90 man KO's and 45 SNG's, should be able to squeeze in a few games maybe 8-10 a night, 4 at a time (cant handle more than that!)

Was considering keeping some roll aside to play on another site, just for mtt's, but aint really looked into it, i know one thing it won't be on Stars as it hates me, and i can't win a thing on the site, also self excluded myself for 180 days a few days back to stop me being merely tempted with the idea, Guess i will have to look around a few sites to see if there's any decent mtt's that fit into my time bracket!

Goinf to set myself some fairly achievable goals for the rest of September, think there easily achieveable so here they are:-

Play 100 Sng's before the end of Sept
Achieve a ROI of above 10% on all games
Make a profit of at least $50

I know there a little lame, but i'm trying to be sensible and progress slowly with my return to the felt, this $1000 has go to last me, and hopefully increase, if i'm going to continue to play poker online!

3 comments:

  1. what a cool blog. I look forward to following your progree but I think with a solid bankroll management system and tilt control it can be done. Good luck with the final deposit venture, look forward to seeing progress. Crosslink blogs?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Linked you up mate.Best of luck with your blog and at the tables..

    ReplyDelete