Tuesday 30 March 2010

Tough Times!

The new network i'm playing is a massive fish fest, full of probably the worst donks i've seen YET, i'm struggling like mad, i just can't shake the fish of there draws, they continue to chase and continue to get there 75% of the time, its friggin annoying and dam frustrating. I should be up loads but i find myself only $210 from 4 days play, it should easily be triple that! I'm having to adapt my game and become a nut-peddler, which is dam boring, and to be honest i'm not enjoying my poker on the site at all. On a brighter note i'm flying through the PP's (Player Points) and should complete my $500 deposit by mid April, thats if i stay long enough on the site, i'm missing Powerpoker alot! The amount of PP's i earn next month should see me fairly high on the Rake race leaderboard maybe a $300-400 bonus, but once April is completed and the race and bonus completed, i think i'll jump to another network or skin and just bonus whore for a bit, and build my roll that way, i want to have a $10k roll by the end of the year at least!

GL on the felt and hope your all running better than me!

No comments:

Post a Comment