Friday 19 March 2010

Brutal roller coaster day!

Since i doubt anyone is reading this, due to the lack of comments etc, I write this post for my own sanity and to look back on in a year and so, and see if i actually have progressed in my poker life! Or i may become bored and delete this crap, my blog basically only exists due to the links of other peoples blogs i enjoy reading, anyhow i will continue!

Today started good making $78 in this mornings session, but tonight was a disaster, i decided to play only PLO20 and build my rakeback up a little (to help with rake race) but i'm not a fan really at playing on weekend nights (hence only PLO20) the fish have always drawn out on me in the past, and tonight was no exception. I had every beat you can imagine, against total clowns calling 7bb's with ultra shit, and i mean ULTRA! Combined with having the luck of a dead cat when i was drawing, resulting in me losing 8 buyins in rediculous fashion, i do admitting to tilting off at least $30 trying to play like the clowns who crippled me. Was logging off when i thought i'd scout the $1/2 tables for any fish i see at 25/50c and below, lol and behold i find 2 of the clowns sat, so i decide its shit or bust and sit with the max of $200.
4 hands later i get AA810 one suit and limp, repot a raiser and get 2 callers,
Flop 889 2 clubs, and i jam the pot, both mofo's fold, ship the $76 my way and i quickly exit, with my whopping $19 bucks profit. More importantly it maintains my winning day streak on Powerpoker to 10 days! Also moved up a spot in rakerace after yesterday, just hope the guys one in front and one behind are out on the piss the whole weekend, as i'm at a wedding tomorrow and i dont play Sundays! Gonna need the race bonus if i have another day like today!

Ordered 24" Monitor instead of 22" so i can squeeze 6 tables without overlap, ready for next months rake race, serious session and plan is going to be thought out so i can make top 3!

Have a good weekend, not that anybody reads this!

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like your nailing it man, ten winning days straight is some going..

    enjoy the wedding

    ReplyDelete