Saturday 13 March 2010

Car crash waiting to happen!

Played a little session today approx 2hours worth, and all was going very well, i was playing well and quickly shot up a neat $120 profit and was contemplating getting up and walking away when i decided the short session wasn't enough and that i should carry on, wish i never bothered now. Two sick hands in a row, turned me into the evil snarling, destructive tilt monster that kills my game, and destroys my bankroll. The world doesn't exist when i'm in this state, and more importantly money doesn't matter to me, in fact it doesn't even exist, nothing does! The first hand to tilt me was this
http://www.pokerhand.org/?5266004
quickly followed by this,
http://www.pokerhand.org/?5266002
which only fueled my rage more! And its not that even a bad beat!
http://www.pokerhand.org/?5265993
This miss on a 10c/20c table was pretty annoying at roughly the same time as the other two, even worse was that the idiot who played his 2 pair didnt believe i was the favourite to win, why do i try educate when in a tilting rage, its the only time i abuse people in the chat!
After losing all my days profits and $30 more i was ready to lose my roll, and if it wasn't for two minor suckouts which doused the fire inside me a little, my roll would of gone as i was beginning to eye up $2/4 tables. So after 10 mins of average omaha, the rage was subdued enough for me to come to my senses and quickly log off with a $30+ profit...............but it could of been a lot worse!

Is there anybody out there reading this crap?

No comments:

Post a Comment